Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I follow all the right steps to change display image and it still wont change.?

I have even rebooted computer. Is this a glitch sometimes on the yahoo server... because changed it yesterday...and sometimes change it daily but today neither computer I log on to will allow me to change my pic. When I go back to change it again it shows the last chosen no matter how many times I do it, or turn off display, turn back on always goes back to the now delted original. So now it displays no pic.I follow all the right steps to change display image and it still wont change.?
Hey John, I have the same problem. I tried changing my picture from another computer (I told someone) and it didn't work. So I made another yahoo id and changing my picture there worked. I have had this problem for a week or more. Let me know if you manage to change yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment