Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I fix my computer's sudden display change?

The bottom tool bar went from being blue and subtle to being the old-school grey with square corners. Then the internet screen is grey on top too. It reminds me of display settings from an older version of windows... This suddenly changed and I don't know some wrong buttons were pushed to change it. Anyone know what I can do to turn it back to the default Window's XP display mode? I hate this! Thanks!How can I fix my computer's sudden display change?
Right click on the desktop, go to display properties. Go to the theme tab and choose the windows xp theme.How can I fix my computer's sudden display change?
On my LAPTOP, which is on Windows Vista, you right click on the background, go to the bottom of those choices, or PERSONALIZE, then you click on the choice THEME. You should be given a choice of several choices, you can decide which you like. Also, back on the PERSONALIZATION page, you can go to Window Color and Appearance, there you can change that light blue into a pink, or orange... that's really KEWL!!!!!!
Start- Control Panel- Appearance and Themes- Change the Computer's Theme. You may need to make sure you are not in ';Classic View'; once you get to the Control Panel folder. You will see a button to the left that says ';Switch to Category View'; if you are in Classic View. Category view is probably more user friendly.
Start- Control Panel- Appearance and Themes- Change the Computer's Theme. You may need to make sure you are not in ';Classic View'; once you get to the Control Panel folder. You will see a button to the left that says ';Switch to Category View'; if you are in Classic View. Category view is probably more user friendly.
Right-click on your desktop and select ';Properties';

Look for ';Themes'; and change it back to the one you want (It may have changed to windows classic or something)
try right clicking on your main screen, go down to Personalize, then click Display Settings and change to the theme you like, then hit apply and see if that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment