Monday, November 22, 2010

How do I change the display time on my office phone?

It is a Samsung Prostar. It displays both the date and time. Since the time change it has been off an hour. I would like to change it.How do I change the display time on my office phone?
On most PBX (office phone) systems, the date and time are set across the entire phone system at the central controller unit for the system. Your best bet (or perhaps your only bet) would be to get in contact with someone in your company's IT or telecommunications department and request that they fix the time.



I did find programming instructions for such a system at the link below, but it assumes that the passcode for the system hasn't been changed from the default.How do I change the display time on my office phone?
Tell the office manager to do it for you. She should have done it a few weeks ago.
  • How to make a fleece T-shirt quilt
  • horses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment