Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I change my YouTube display picture?

I檝e been researching this for a long time and I up to now, I still can't change my display picture (the one you would see on my channel and next to my name on my videos).



So, I would like detailed steps to change my picture. I have a picture ready to upload right now. I would be extremely happy for you to tell me.How do I change my YouTube display picture?
1. Log in to your account

2. Click the ';account'; link at the top of the page(next to username)

3. Front and center you'll see your profile picture. Click ';change'; link.

4. browse and upload your desired image.

5. Save changes and your all set



Further customize your youtube page with a youtube layout or design.

http://backgroundtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment