Friday, November 19, 2010

How to change display settings on pc (can you help me)?

I use to have my pc hooked up to my plasma tv but the tv has now broke so i try ed to hook it bk up to the original monitor but the settings are to high i think an nothing is coming on the screen dose any one no how to change the settings without being able to see the screen, the pc is using windows xp Thanks TomHow to change display settings on pc (can you help me)?
Hold the F8 key as WIndows starts, then select Safe Mode when you get the choice. Change the display settings from there and then restart. Voila.How to change display settings on pc (can you help me)?
Did you restart the computer with the monitor plugged in?



It should still display on the screen, even if display properties are incorrectly set.

No comments:

Post a Comment