Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do you change the digital display to read MPH instead of KPH in the 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT?

I just purchased a 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT. I have tried searching the internet for the answer, but I have had no luck. I even went through the owner's manual, and it simply said, ';You can change the display between MPH and KPH,'; but it doesn't tell how to do it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!How do you change the digital display to read MPH instead of KPH in the 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT?
It's brand new go to the dealership and get them to fix it. It's still under warrenty. But to answer your question if you take the instrument cluster out there should be a small screw that will have MPH KPH next to it. If you take the screw out of the KPH and put it in the MPH one it should do the trick but I think if it's that new why not have the dealer do it for free?

No comments:

Post a Comment