Sunday, November 21, 2010

How come when I change my display to 1024x768 it doesn't cover my entire monitor?

When I change my monitor display from 800x600 to 1024x768 the right margin of my browser is over an inch in. And when I move my mouse to the right side of my screen it disappears. On the left side it has a boundary it can't go beyond. Is there something I need to change?How come when I change my display to 1024x768 it doesn't cover my entire monitor?
That is because the display ';pixels'; become more compact and close to each other to make the resolution better, in addition to the normal increase of their number (From 800x600 to 1024x768). To solve that decrease in the size of the display, simply use the adjusting buttons in/on your monitor to adjust the width and height. The quality or resolution won't be affected with these adjustments.How come when I change my display to 1024x768 it doesn't cover my entire monitor?
You need to change the physical settings on the monitor by using the buttons on the front of it.
After making the change to 1024X768, you'll then need to use the buttons on your monitor to open the things you see to it's maximum size. Do the Vertical and Horizontal. Larry @ RadioShack 01-9590
Your video drivers may be out of date, try updating them and if that doesnt work, change the setting then restaer the computer. It might need to clear the cache.
Use the resizing controls that are built onto your monitor. There should be a menu button on your monitor. Choose H-Size and V-Size to adjust the horizontal and vertical size.
you need to change the setting of your monitor from the monitor control panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment