Sunday, November 21, 2010

Urgent help please.How do I change my display screen back to horizontal?

I accidentally switched the display from horizontal to vertical and cant change it back.I have been into desktop but cant find the right bit to change it back.Could someone please give me a simple step by step guide,not in computer babble please.Ive been trying since 4pm!!Urgent help please.How do I change my display screen back to horizontal?
oh god. lol my daughter has just buggered this up to see if it works, lol.



press ctrl alt and one of the side arrows depending which way it is.



aww, sorry, it worked on here. :(Urgent help please.How do I change my display screen back to horizontal?
Start at control panel and look up display settings. If you have a tablet then also look for tablet settings.
Press CTRL+ALT + UP ARROW keys

No comments:

Post a Comment