Sunday, November 21, 2010

How the heck do you change your display name on yahoo mesenger?

I have tried and tried to change my display name on yahoo messenger, but I cant seem to find a way to change it. Anybody who can tell me how to change it, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!How the heck do you change your display name on yahoo mesenger?
Step 1: click the Messenger menu and go to your contact details.



Step 2: put a name (or nickname or anything you want to be recognised with) on the name or nickname box.



Step 3: click save and close



Step 4: Go back to messnger menu and click preferences, then click appearances.



Step 5: on the bottom part, you are given a choice to choose name/ nickname or yahoo ID, click the button with ';nickname or first and last name.



Step 6: click apply then ok.



I battled with this problem for 2 months and just solved it this minute and sharing the process i have taken.



ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment