Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can i change my display name and quote on myspace?

Okay, so my myspace isn't letting me change my display name or quote for my profile.



I know how to do it, but is there a special way you have to save it?



I know that you need to go to 'Edit Profile' , but every time i change it, i'll go to my profile and my changes have been erased, and it's my same display and quote.



Please help.How can i change my display name and quote on myspace?
Go to Profile %26gt; Customize Profile %26gt; and insert the following in the CSS section:

div.basicInfoModule div.basicInfoDetails h2 {display:block; width:125px; height:70px; font-size:0px; letter-spacing:-500px; background-image:url(INSERTIMAGEURL); background-repeat:no-repeat;}



Hope it helps you. For more information http://www.iyogi.net
  • robin summer rentals
  • web design company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment