Sunday, November 21, 2010

My laptop seems to heat up and just freezes time to time, i need to change display settings, can you help?

ok instead of keeping my laptop's bottom on table i just wanna keep it on its side so it vents out nicely and my laptop doesn't heat up, its a inspiron 6000 fairly old i guess so I dont mind keep it on its side.



My question is: how do i switch the display so that my display screen is on top when I position laptop on its side? i know there is a simple way of doing it but i forgot how lol



thanks alot



devenMy laptop seems to heat up and just freezes time to time, i need to change display settings, can you help?
switch it off and vacuum the vents and grills where the fan is you would not believe how much fluff and dust gets stuck in there, using a soft clean paintbrush to disturb the dirt can help

No comments:

Post a Comment