Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can i change the temperature display of my city in the yahoo toolbar from Fahrenheit to Celsius?

i have installed the latest toolbar which 2.00 version so can anyone tell me how to change the display from Fahrenheit to Celsius. please do write the complete steps of doing that.How can i change the temperature display of my city in the yahoo toolbar from Fahrenheit to Celsius?
Click the down arrow to the right of the cloud/temperature icon. Click Add Location (toward the bottom). Under Display Temperature in: Click Celsius. Click Save. Like everything else in this world it is easy once you know how! Good luck.How can i change the temperature display of my city in the yahoo toolbar from Fahrenheit to Celsius?
Brilliant answer thanks :)

Report Abuse


I had the same question. Thank you so much for your help!

Report Abuse


Maybe you have an answer for me too? My yahoo toolbar used to show the temperature but for some reason now it is showing a cloud. When click the down arrow nothing happens. If I click the cloud it turns page to the weatherchannel. How do I get temp back instead of the cloud?

Report Abuse

  • removing contact lenses
  • layered hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment