Friday, November 19, 2010

How to change my computer display properties?

My computer display changed to pale yellow color. I cannot change back to normal white color. how to change back? anybody pls help me.How to change my computer display properties?
You may have switched the theme. Right click on the desktop and go to properties (same as control panel %26gt; display). Mess with appearance settings until you have the desired theme and colors. That should take care of it.How to change my computer display properties?
go to the start menu and click conrol panel then click on display properties
Right click on your backround, go to properties. Choose the display tab.



From there you can change the default color of the backround. Choose what color you want hit apply then ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment