Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I create a changing display picture for Myspace using Picture It! Photo Premium 9?

I need to know, cuz i can't figure it out. I want to have one of those pictures that changes to a different one every few seconds. The best i've come up with is a collage, and that isn't what i want. I want my picture to change.How do I create a changing display picture for Myspace using Picture It! Photo Premium 9?
if you want a video clip as a pic on your myspace ( so a video clip will play as you main pic) i can do that for 5 bucks, just tell me which clip you want. If you are talking about simply having the pic change from one pic to another every little while, you just have to make a ';GIF'; image. i dont have that program, but it should be very easyHow do I create a changing display picture for Myspace using Picture It! Photo Premium 9?
Hi, I am wanting to purchase Picture It! Photo Premium 9. If anyone has one available please let me know. I am willing to pay good money for it.

expansa1

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment