Friday, November 19, 2010

Is there a way to get your old display pictures onto your computer from Windows Live Messenger?

After they've been deleted off my computer, I signed onto MSN and clicked change display picture. And it showed a bunch of photos I'd like to get back, but it won't let me copy them or drag them or anything. Does anyone know how to save them onto my computer?



Easy 10 points!Is there a way to get your old display pictures onto your computer from Windows Live Messenger?
There is no way to save pictures from the display picture thing, it is a problem in msn they have always had, it is annoying but ive never found a way around it (and believe me ive looked) lol.



Sorry i cant be of more help.
  • How do i wash my duvet cover
  • where can i find
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment