Friday, November 19, 2010

Change display name on yahoo?

how do i change my name on yahoo. so it will show on my nickname not my yahoo i.d or full name. it doesn't work in the contact details and when i go to profile's create a new one and make it my default, i sent someone a message and it will say 'send as' and the person on my friend list said that yahoo came up with a thing saying would you like to add this person?

please helpChange display name on yahoo?
Try this:Click messenger top left in the messenger window. scroll down and click my contact details. make your changes, click save and close. If that doesn't work:Click options above your mail box to the right. Scroll down and click General preferences. Make your changes click save at the bottom.Change display name on yahoo?
go to ur profile and on the right hand side there is a button that says ';public view of profile'; under that button there is another button that says ';edit my info'; click on that and u can change ur nickname

No comments:

Post a Comment