Friday, November 19, 2010

In Yahoo! Mail, how do I change display options in a particular folder?

I've set up a folder for mail I send to a particular group; the headers of the folder include 'sender' and 'subject', but not 'sent to', making it very difficult to browse. How can I include a 'sent to' category?In Yahoo! Mail, how do I change display options in a particular folder?
Save your sent messages:



1. Go to your email box.



2. Click on 'Options' (upper right, horizontal list of options,blue letters).



3. Click 'General Preferences' (under 'Management' column, in big blue letters).



4. Scroll down to 'Folders/Search Results' section, next to 'Special Folders:'

Check the box '[/] Save your sent messages in the Sent Items folder'.



5. Click the 'Save' button (beneath 'Mail' tab).



You will have a folder named 'Sent Messages' in your list of folders.

This folder will contain a copy of all your sent messages.
  • get my idea patented
  • how do ex smokers deal with
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment