Friday, November 19, 2010

How to change display settings on Mac OSX?

I got Zoombinis Logical Journey for Mac OSX. It installs fine but when I go to open it it says it cannot initialize graphics. I googled and it told me to change the display settings, but I'm not sure how to go about doing that on Mac, and I'm not sure if it's what I should be doing on mac.



These are the instructions given to me by the internets:

Click Start, choose Settings and then click Control Panel.

Double-click the Display icon.

In the Display Properties window, select the Settings tab.

Near the bottom-left portion of the window, under Colors (Windows庐 98) or Color Palette (Windows庐 95), click the drop-down menu and choose 256 Colors.

Click Apply near the bottom-right portion of the window.

Choose Yes if asked, ';Do you want to restart the computer?';How to change display settings on Mac OSX?
click the 铮?at the top got to system preference click display its under hardware



hope that help
  • ovarian cyst cause
  • usb massstorage device suppose
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment