Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I change my Windows 7 display language to Bosnian?

I have Windows 7 Starter edition, and I would like to change my display language to Bosnian. Is there any language pack or something that I can download to change it to Bosnian? How do language packs work if not?



Thanks in advance.How do I change my Windows 7 display language to Bosnian?
You can only change the display language only in Windows 7 Enterprise and Ultimate, or you can install a Bosnian Home/ Basic/ Premium/ Professional edition.



If you choose to install Windows 7 Enterprise and Ultimate, then follow these instructions:



1. Install one of the above mentioned one of the above.

2. The first page mentions which language and keyboard input method you wish to install.



If you ever want to change language without installing Windows 7 again, open Keyboards and Languages in the searchbox and select the required language.



Hope this helps,



Marco MeermanHow do I change my Windows 7 display language to Bosnian?
I think Ultimate only comes with the language pack.
Hello Alex,



Here is more information about language pack options: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windo You may have to upgrade from the Windows Starter, you can do this with an anytime-upgrade: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windo



Cheers,

Tara

Windows Outreach Team

No comments:

Post a Comment