Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I change my Playstation 3 display settings when at a fuzzy screen?

I have a playstation 3 and I'm trying to hook it up on my tube tv using the green red and blue components but because it was previously set to 1080i from my projection, when I hook it up and turn the power on to change the display settings to standard definition I can't because the tv shows fuzz. I tried holding the power button down to reset the settings but didn't work. The only other option is to go back to the tv (not close to me) and hook it up, change the settings and then truck back to the tube tv. Does anyone have an easier way?How do I change my Playstation 3 display settings when at a fuzzy screen?
that happened with my friends ps3 but he knew by heart the steps to change it so he did it with out looking, i cant help you out though you just need to go to the original tv or find one. i would suggest maybe going to a best buy and asking if you could just hook it up real quick to change the settings cause your tv doesnt support itHow do I change my Playstation 3 display settings when at a fuzzy screen?
No need for all that, if you changed cables and can't see anything, likely, just turn off the ps3 in the back, keep your finger on the power in the front, flip it on and keep your finger there till you hear a second beep. The ps3 will reset itself and auto detect your cable.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment