Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I change the display settings on my laptop?

I have a Gateway M-6317 and it has Vista on it. I am trying to change the display so that I can have the picture on my screen on my tv and i don't know what settings to change the display to. I am sure I can figure it out, but I can't seem to find where it would be located at on the control panel. Thanks in advance.How do I change the display settings on my laptop?
Well hope this will help you..

Right click on desktop%26gt;then select properties%26gt;then settings..



from there you can change your display settings..How do I change the display settings on my laptop?
I'm not sure about Vista, but it's worth a try. If you right click on your desktop and click on properties, you can change displays there.

No comments:

Post a Comment