Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to change display picture into my own image rather than avatar?

I want to put a picture of myself as my image rather than my avatar how do you do it?How to change display picture into my own image rather than avatar?
http://profiles.yahoo.com/ - go here to create a profile -%26gt; click ';change photo'; -%26gt; click ';add photo'; -%26gt; select the picture you want from your harddrive -%26gt; click ';save';. Now click ';use selected photo';, done.



Note: the pic has to be a .jpg or .png file, it must be smaller than 5 MB, and it also has to be square.How to change display picture into my own image rather than avatar?
Anytime...:-)

Report Abuse


add a pic in your MAIN yahoo profile.



Click your avatar and go to profile, and upload a pic there... Good Luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment