Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to change display image of Yahoo messenger?

I don't want avatars and I am using Yahoo Messenger 9.0 Please tell me how to changeHow to change display image of Yahoo messenger?
click on ';Messenger'; menu then ';My Display Image';.

In the window that apears click on ';Share my picture'; instead ';Share my avatar'; and click ok.

If you like to change the picture ... click again in messenger then ';my display image'; and click select ... then click ok.



have fun!How to change display image of Yahoo messenger?
try this

http://360.yahoo.com/

On the 360 menu, %26gt; ';My Page';, %26gt; ';Edit Personal Photos';.

Remove existing photos.(even if you want to use them)

Upload the one you want to use for your Yahoo! Answers Avatar.

%26gt; ';Set as primary';.%26gt; Click SAVE (at the bottom of the page)

Return to your Yahoo! Answers profile.( http://answers.yahoo.com/ )

%26gt; ';Edit My Info';. %26gt; ';Use my Yahoo! 360 Picture';.

Click PREVIEW at the bottom of the page.

Then click OK at the bottom of the page.

Source(s):

worked for me - avatar photo in 5 minutes
just log in your Messenger and then.......left click on the display pic you see above your friends list then.........click on my display image and chose any picture from your PC and change ur pic....
i dont know that but tell me how can i chat vith girl in yahoo masg and how can i make friends ok by
just click on the picture and browse what ever you want to..

No comments:

Post a Comment