Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mamas, how do you change your display name to show your kids/due dates etc?

Sorry I know this isn't directly a pregnancy question but no one answered me in the Yahoo section.

So I thought I'd turn to my fellow mamas since this is where I spend most of my time on this web site.Mamas, how do you change your display name to show your kids/due dates etc?
congratulations !



click on your username - click edit my info - bubble in use another username %26amp; just fill in that space with what you would like it to say under your avatar (:Mamas, how do you change your display name to show your kids/due dates etc?
Honestly I don't know, but congrats on your kids/due dates? I'm assuming that's why you're asking. ^-^



Good luck finding out!

No comments:

Post a Comment