Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I change my display image on Yahoo Messenger? Don't wanna use avatar?

Hi, I wan't to use an image of my own as a display image on Yahoo Messenger but I don't know how. I don't wan麓t to use the Yahoo Avatars, so what should I do? ThanksHow do I change my display image on Yahoo Messenger? Don't wanna use avatar?
TO CHANGE AVATAR TO PICTURE IN YOUR YA PROFILE



Upload the picture you want to use as your primary profile picture in Yahoo! 360:



http://360.yahoo.com/





1. My Page %26gt; Edit Personal Photos



2. Upload your picture (click on ';Browse'; and select the picture you want to use)



3. Check ';Set as primary'; next to your picture



4. Click ';Save'; to finish



To display your picture in Yahoo! Answers::



1. Click on ';My Profile';



2. Click on ';Edit My Info';



3. In the picture setting, select ';Use my Yahoo! 360 Picture';



4. Click ';Preview';



5. Click ';OK';How do I change my display image on Yahoo Messenger? Don't wanna use avatar?
if you want a pic that isnt an avatar go to your profile you have to have a 360 and save a pic to it then

click on edit info and choose your 360 pic as the one you want to display

No comments:

Post a Comment