Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How can I change my Display Name so that it mentions something about our baby?

I want my display name to say ';Noah Benjamin due 07/28/09'; but when I try to change it, it still just says ';Amanda.'; :(How can I change my Display Name so that it mentions something about our baby?
Try signing off and signing back on. That's what I have to do when I change my picture. I hope you can get it to work.



Congrats on the baby boy!How can I change my Display Name so that it mentions something about our baby?
Click on my profile from this page on the top right

then on the left by your pic it will say edit info

I think once you post an answer it might change
click on the little blue banner with your avatar picture on it and it will take you into ur profile page, it will then say 'Edit Info' and there should be a box where u can type in the name you want..



maybe there is a delay on it or its not working right now.. try again in a few mins and it might work!
In your profile click on Edit My Info

click on use another name

type your name in

click preview

make sure all info is correct

then click OK
  • cryptoapi vs capicom
  • meet friends and dates
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment