Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I changed display option on xp '95-01, restart my computer now screen is blank, how do i fix?

i tried to increase the screen resolution in the display options, and am not sure wat i did but it was something got to do with monitor and when the computer restarted the screen goes blank when it comes to loading windows. I know im an idiot!!I changed display option on xp '95-01, restart my computer now screen is blank, how do i fix?
Boot to safe mode - which runs in VGA. You should be able to change your resolution back to normal.I changed display option on xp '95-01, restart my computer now screen is blank, how do i fix?
Boot into safe mode and change resolution back...



On boot up, press F8 repeatedly until you see the menu where you can select Safe Mode.



When in safe mode, change resolution and shutdown and restart.

No comments:

Post a Comment