Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How can I change a computer monitor to ';Negative mode';, the display will reproduce as a photograhic negative?

At one time had software that controlled my video card and everything changed into a ';negative mode';. For example if I had a JPEG of a real photographic negative it would appear as a positive while the rest of the screen was a negative. I do not want render a negative mode - just change the display in real time. I think the software may have been from Tiawan, I could change the color balance, gamma, refresh rate and timing of the monitor. among other things. The software was also popular with gamers.How can I change a computer monitor to ';Negative mode';, the display will reproduce as a photograhic negative?
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviewHow can I change a computer monitor to ';Negative mode';, the display will reproduce as a photograhic negative?
Try with Adobe Photoshop.It's really works.
The monitor or display of a computer is the primary user interface. Monitor problems are some of the most common computer problems since the voltages inside a monitor can be as high as 10 KV. Many of the problems can be fixed yourself by simply changing the settings. Detailed instructions available at http://fixit.in/monitor.html

No comments:

Post a Comment