Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do i change my Instant Message display name?

How do I change my display name I don't anyone seeing my full name. I just want people to see my yahoo id name.How do i change my Instant Message display name?
When you add someone pay close attention to the name it says you are using to give to them, on that screen you can edit it. Once that person add's you they can put anything as your name. So if they want they can say ';Jane Doe'; or ';Doe'; or ';Jane'; or anything like that, YOU cannot change that, it's up to how they list it.



On yahoo messenger, click on ';Messenger'; and go to ';my contact details'; make sure your full name is not listed there, if it is edit this as this is how it goes out when someone add's you. There is no way to correct it on THEIR end once they have added you, you can only prevent it from the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment