Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do i change the display color to black on my samsung glyde?

I just got a phone the samsung glyde!!! but i cant get it to change the display color that is white to black someone help me please!!! How do i do this???How do i change the display color to black on my samsung glyde?
You can only set a wallpaper photo to change your backdrop. The new Glyde does not allow you to change the background color.How do i change the display color to black on my samsung glyde?
I have to older version on samsung glyde that is black. Becuase you have the updated software on it, there is no way to change the white to black. You could possibly go to a verizon store and ask them to download the older version, but i wouldn't becuase the newer one that you have has better features and is faster. sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment