Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How can I change the display name on my Yahoo Messenger window?

Currently, both my first and last name show in my messenger window and I don't want my last name to show. How can I remove it?How can I change the display name on my Yahoo Messenger window?
click messenger at top left,on drop down click on ';my contact details'; here you can change your nameHow can I change the display name on my Yahoo Messenger window?
Click messenger, my contact details....

put whatever you want, can be nick in both or nothing. Nothing brings up your nick.
Go to your profile from your PC. Click on the preferences or edit profile at the left side corner under your profile. You'll be asked to verify your Password. After making necessary editing set ';View only to Myself'; and save the changes. You're done. You can even change your present login nick name. Its so easy.
YES CLICK MY CONTACT DETAILS.... AND EDIT UR PROFILE

No comments:

Post a Comment