Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I change my display name on Yahoo mail?

Hey I'm tryin to change the name thats with the e-mail I send. How do you do that? I've already tried doing it through the Yahoo ID Card but it still says the wrong name whenever I send an e-mail. HELP PLEASEHow do I change my display name on Yahoo mail?
You just need to change the ';from line'; setting.



Mail page%26gt;%26gt;options (top right)%26gt;%26gt;mail options.

The ';general'; page opens----(or you may have to scroll to and click on ';general preferences';).



At the top of that page----erase the name that shows on the From line and type in something else---a nickname or an alias or whatever suits you-----then click ';save'; changes at the top or bottom of page.



Just in case you're using the ';New Mail';.

Mail page%26gt;%26gt;options%26gt;%26gt;mail options%26gt;%26gt;accounts (side panel)%26gt;%26gt;add/edit an account%26gt;%26gt;Yahoo mail (side panel)%26gt;%26gt;edit%26gt;%26gt;general preferences----and change it and save it.

No comments:

Post a Comment