Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I change my display picture on myspace to a pic off the web?

Go to a site called completemyspace.com. Find a button that says profile generaters then open a new tab and go to a search engine that and look up the picture you want. After that copy the the stuff in the adress box and put it into the box that says enter Url.How do I change my display picture on myspace to a pic off the web?
Save the pic to your comp then upload it to your myspace. Make sure it's not too big or you'll hae to resize it. I make sure my pic are 300 pixels by 400 pixels so they fit.How do I change my display picture on myspace to a pic off the web?
you should first save the pic to your comp and then upload it from there.

you can right-click the pic and hit save most times. then upload it to myspace.
  • real triumph for a human
  • web design and hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment