Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How can I change the display time on yahoo mail?

I have set my both account info and calender to eastern time. But whenever I receieved mails, it will still display as pacific time. This bothers me a lot! Please help!



ThanksHow can I change the display time on yahoo mail?
That time stamp actually comes from the sender's email servers. Any email coming from a Yahoo user will have a PST/PDT time stamp because the servers are located on the west coast, regardless of what time zone the user is actually in. So there's nothing we can really do about it as end users.



Not all email servers stamp their email like this - I get emails occasionally from a friend in Chicago and the time stamp says something like +0000 with no time zone indication.

No comments:

Post a Comment