Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I change my display name when I'm IMing with someone?

When I'm chatting with someone I see their yahoo ID but I see my real name and I don't like that. Can they see my name or do they see my yahoo ID as well? If they CAN see my real name, is there a way to change it?How do I change my display name when I'm IMing with someone?
your contacts can see ur yahoo id no matter what. bcus they are ur contacts. but u can only prevent them from seeing ur real name. just open yahoo messenger. click on the messenger menu . choose my contact details. delete ur real name from the name column. save and close. or try creating a new yahoo profile to use on messenger but that would still not prevent ur contact from seeing ur real yahoo id tho.http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/membersHow do I change my display name when I'm IMing with someone?
go to your contact details and take your name out and enter only your nickname or your ID

No comments:

Post a Comment