Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How can I change my display image because now it only displays a black image?

I'm trying to change my display image but I can't. It doesn't display anything but a black image. When I try to change it I can select the image I want to display but when I click OK it doesn't do anything. I tried to set it to no picture, click OK, then went back and tried to set it to a picture but it still doesn't work. I've even reinstalled Yahoo! Messenger. Nothing works.How can I change my display image because now it only displays a black image?
Click on your user name

Click on EDIT MY INFO



Change the ';Picture'; sectionHow can I change my display image because now it only displays a black image?
I'm having the SAME problem.. were you able to fix yours?

Report Abuse


I have the same problem. I accidently deleted the picture that was being used as my display image, and now the image appears to everyone, but I get a black screen. Plus I cannot change the picture any more. HELP!!

Report Abuse


You said go to edit info. Edit what info? I looled all over and do not see anything for display image. So I don't ave a black picture.

Report Abuse


Best comment - Chosen By Voters

who are the voters? where is EDIT MY INFO? WHY IS MY DISPLAY IMAGE DOES NOT CHANGE????



YAHOO SUCKS

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment