Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Change the language on Windows 7 Home Premium?

So I bought a new laptop and its in spanish..and I wanna change it to english so bad..but everything I try fails..when I go into control panel,I dont see the ';change display language'; option...so my question is...how do you change the language from spanish to english on a Windows 7 Home Premium...Change the language on Windows 7 Home Premium?
Try going to control panel and type in ';language';. It should take you to ';region and language'; options. From there you should be able to change your language.Change the language on Windows 7 Home Premium?
1. Go to Control Panel

2. Switch to category view.

3. Click on 'Clock, Language and Region Link'

4.Click on ' Region and Language' section

5. Go to 'Keyboard and Language' tab and change the display language from the list of installed languages.

6. Click on 'Apply'.

No comments:

Post a Comment