Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How to change my Messenger display name?

I've verified my email, but when I go to change my display name, it's grayed out and I can't type anything.How to change my Messenger display name?
HOW TO CHANGE DISPLAY NAMES IN YAHOO

DISPLAY NAME AT TOP OF Y!M

If you want change your Display Name that shows at the top of Yahoo Messenger by your Display Image then go to the Messenger menu at the top of Y!M and choose My Contact Details. This will also affect the name that people who now add to their messenger list will see. Put in a first and last name (I would not use my real name) and a Nickname if you want. This Nickname is what will show up at the top of Yahoo Messenger. If you do not put in a nickname then what you use as your first and last name will show. Click Save %26amp; Close.



DISPLAY NAME IN REGULAR YAHOO! PROFILE

To change your display name or full name on your regular Yahoo Profile just sign into your Yahoo! Profile here: http://profiles.yahoo.com/

Then under your profile photo click Edit Profile. Change where it says Display Name and Full Name (this is what your Profile Connections would see). Be sure to type in the code and click Save.



YAHOO ANSWERS NICKNAME

Click on My Profile in the upper right on the green border. On your Profile page click Edit My Info in the middle column on the Edit My Profile. The first section is the name you want to show. Choose your Yahoo! Profile Display name or create a different nickname for Yahoo! Answers. When you are done editing your Y!A profile click the blue Preview button and then OK.How to change my Messenger display name?
Hi this article might help

http://www.wackyb.co.nz/Yahoo!_First_and

Might be less trouble opening another account with a new, anonymous email address !!
blackberry??? go into the messenger hit the lil thing with the dots and go to edit info and you change your name their?? I hope you were talking about a blackberry if not sorry =(...

No comments:

Post a Comment