Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I change the display order of my contacts and lists in Yahoo Mail Beta?

They are currently ordered by first name, and I would like them listed by last name. Also, I would like the lists to be grouped together, rather than integrated alphabetically.How do I change the display order of my contacts and lists in Yahoo Mail Beta?
sure. you can set the names to be displayed via last name first and in all the ways possible that are mentioned by you. only you have to setup all the settings in the contacts. to change/setup the settings you need to click on the 'Options' on the top right corner of your mail page and in that click on 'mail options' and you will be taken to the next page where you click on 'contacts options' which is on the bottom of the left side of the page. upon clicking it, you will be taken to a new window where in you can change all the settings to your requirement.How do I change the display order of my contacts and lists in Yahoo Mail Beta?
This answer didn't work for me! in the new window, under addr book, i go to general pref %26amp; it only allows me to change the # of contacts I see at once. Edit categories %26amp; edit custom fields do not allow me to make any of these types of changes either! I just want it to list alphabetical by name!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment