Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I change my display name?

Currently when I send a message it displays my full name and I want it to display a nickname! Can somebody please tell me how I can change it! Thank you!How do I change my display name?
This site offers easy to understand explanation of how to change your name in the My Contacts section of Yahoo Messenger.



http://www.chatauthority.com/changenameHow do I change my display name?
Edit your personal information, but if you signed up with it, you can't.
http://www.wackyb.co.nz/Yahoo!_Messenger…

is an article explains the differences between the Name options available (Yahoo! Account, My Details, user by user) all of which change your available details (first, last name etc) to various degrees and what ppl will see with the different options. check the bottom of that page for some of the most common mistakes ppl are making with their id's and how to avoid them :)



you can't change the details shown on the friends lists which you are already on, they will need to delete your Yahoo! ID from their list (AND address book) then re-add you :)
go to edit my profile page %26amp; there edit ur name

No comments:

Post a Comment