Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I change the display settings on my computer? (please read description)?

My computer got messed up so I deleted my entire hard-drive. I re-installed Windows XP onto my computer, but after my desktop loaded up, it was in 640 x 480 with 16 colors. I tried to go to the display settings, advanced, monitor, then click Properties like it said in the troubleshoot, but the Properties button is unclickable. SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE ME!How do I change the display settings on my computer? (please read description)?
so what service packs and patches have you installed?How do I change the display settings on my computer? (please read description)?
you are sitting with the best vodeo drivers the windows setup can find. get onto the internet and download the correct ones for your card/board. then it will give you full range
Reinstall the video drivers for your video card
You probably just need to reinstall your graphics drivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment