Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I change the display name that people see as my name when I send a yahoo email?

It is the display name that when you send out an e-mail from your yahoo account, it show the person's name who is sending it. It is located on the same line as the subject and day the e-mail was sent. I have changed my name on my yahoo account, but that hasn't worked. Mine right now says KM and I am trying to get it to show my real name.How do I change the display name that people see as my name when I send a yahoo email?
You go into mail -%26gt; options -%26gt; general preferences and change the From Name.How do I change the display name that people see as my name when I send a yahoo email?
Look Come On Here Follow Me



1 - Go To Your Yahoo Mail

[ The Click ]

2 - Options



3 - General Preferences



4 - Name and Email [ From name ] Change It !

No comments:

Post a Comment