Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I accidentaly made my display settings on my laptop all wide... How do I change it back to normal?

I was setting up the windows media center and while I was setting it up I somehow changed my display settings along with it too and now my screen is all wide and stretched out, does anyone know how I can get it back to normal?I accidentaly made my display settings on my laptop all wide... How do I change it back to normal?
I would suggest finding the monitor setting as if it were like a desk top computer and readjust it. Seems like you changed the H size. Also to adjust resolution and I'm not sure about your lap top but maybe this setting can be found in your display properties. right click on the desk top, and click on properties then go to settings. Good Luck!I accidentaly made my display settings on my laptop all wide... How do I change it back to normal?
start menu, controlpanel, themes and appearences, resulution

No comments:

Post a Comment