Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I change the display name on outgoint email using Yahoo!mail?

I have attempted to change the name that appears when I send an email. I have changed my mail account information several times, but the change does not take effect. I do not have any information in my profile and I am not set up with messenger.How do I change the display name on outgoint email using Yahoo!mail?
Open your mailer and on the top toolbar pick ';Options';. When that opens pick ';General Preferences';. In Name and Email type the name you want to be on your outgoing mail. MOST IMPORTANT... scroll to the bottom of the page and click ';SAVE';How do I change the display name on outgoint email using Yahoo!mail?
Do exactly what the first answerer (Michael) said.

No comments:

Post a Comment