Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Is there a way to change my display settings to a different resolution that is not on the list?

I have Vista and I am not sure how to change it. I hooked my computer up to my LCD TV and I need the resolution changed. The highest resolution that shows up on my computer is 1024x768.Is there a way to change my display settings to a different resolution that is not on the list?
you may need a new graphics card. if its a widescreen display your card should pick that up automatically and give you widescreen resolution options. otherwise ya, its your graphics card. if u need help finding a cheap one, check out newegg.com. places like bestbuy will charge you TWICE as much as newegg.com. hope that helps.Is there a way to change my display settings to a different resolution that is not on the list?
You probably need to update your graphics drivers. Go to the home site of your graphics card (nvidia or ati) and download the latest drivers. If you have already done this, then you need to upgrade your graphics.
Keep in mind that LCD TVs have much lower resolutions than LCD Monitors

You probably have a 480p, if so then you cannot adjust your resolution higher than 1024x768.
  • Need a soft, comfortable bed set
  • php hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment