Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do I change my display name on facebook?

okay I can't use facebook on my phone..

so...i tried changing it by typing it...

it said error i wanted to change it

to grace face because everyone calls

me that and my name is grace

how can i change it to ';grace face'; ?



thanks!How do I change my display name on facebook?
What you do is log on to facebook. Regular email and password. Then after that you come to the main home screen. You will see tabs at the top next to where it says facebook all across the top. Go over to the search box and to the left it will say YOUR NAME, SETTINGS, and LOGOUT. You will want to click on settings. After the page loads you will see all of your information. Scroll down and you will see NAME and USERNAME. If you want your real name to be ';grace face'; the click on change and type it in. But if you want it to be your username click on change and type it in there. When you log in you will still just use your email and password though. That has not changed. Also you might get an email saying that you changed you username. HOPE THIS HELPS!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment