Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do i change my display name on Yahoo?

My display name is Bite Me Cullen - but u can only c bite me cu, so its a bit odd - i want to change something to fit in but i cant work out how 2 do it. plzzzzzz help me!!! lol xxxxthanksxxxxHow do i change my display name on Yahoo?
To change your nickname/screen name.



1%26gt; Click your avatar then ';edit my info';.

2%26gt; Delete old nickname and type in the new nickname.

3%26gt; Click preview.

4%26gt; Click OK. And your done.How do i change my display name on Yahoo?
My profile change name
Go to your profile - click on ';edit'; - you will see where you can change the name of your avatar.
when u go on yahoo answers click on my profile and click edit my profile and then change ur display name.
You go to your profile , click the link to ''edit profile info '' and there you will find the option of changing your display name.Have a nice day!
Keep your current name, there are 2 possible workarounds: if you insert a couple of blank spaces after ';Bite'; and ';Me'; it should be displayed in full. I had the same problem, YA cut off my name after the 1st ';s'; and replaced the last 2 letters with 3 dots. I found that by adding a blank space and a full stop I could get my name displayed in full. Changes can be made by going to your profile and clicking ';edit my info';.
  • camcorders
  • myspace pages
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment