Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do I change the display settings on my xbox360?

Hi, I just bought a Samsungps42c7hdx plasma HDTV and when try to change the display settings on my 360 console from 480p - normal tv mode - pal 60 to 1080i normal tv mode, it does change to 1080i but defaults to widescreen tv mode and wont allow me to have 1080i normal tv. the screen format is grey scaled and nothing happens when i try and change it. When i play a game*fifa07* its in widescreen mode at 1080i and i hate it at widescreen playing fifa.

i dont have a clue how to change the settings on my 360 to 1080i - normal tv - pal 60. Can you please help me?How do I change the display settings on my xbox360?
There really isn't anything you can do if you want it in HD. HD is automatically broadcast in wide screen format. If your tv is HD though it should also be a wide screen tv so if you are seeing grey bars then most likely some of the settings are changed on your tv. ';Normal'; tv is not HD so your choices are either play in wide screen in HD, or play in a much lower quality and not be in wide screen mode. Personally I would choose playing in HD, the quality is soooo much better.
  • radia controlled plans
  • stars myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment