Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do you change your display image?

You know the little square that shows a photo of you. Well, i want to have one of the little cartoons where you can Change the hair, skin colour, Clothes etc. but i dont know how to get it. does anyone know howHow do you change your display image?
Avatar

Go to your ';MY Profile or click on your avatar';

Click on ';Edit my Info';

Click on ';Use my Yahoo Avatar';

Follow the directions. You can choose all kinds of things.

OR you can go to:

http://avatars.yahoo.com



Personal pic

You have to have a 360 account

Go to your ';MY Profile';

Click on ';Edit my Info';

Click on ';Use my Yahoo 360 Picture';

Follow the directions.

Good Luck!!!How do you change your display image?
go to my profile, then my acount then go to edit my profile, then edit my avatar and this should bring you to what you want
go to Google and search 'yahoo avatar' from there it is easy



go to this link http://help.yahoo.com/l/ca/yahoo/avatar/

No comments:

Post a Comment