Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How to change the display on the external screen of the Kyocera Cyclops?

Right now it alternates between showing the time/date and the battery/signal strength. But on the pictures on the website and advertisements and stuff, it shows the time and then the battery/signal strength as really tiny in the corners (no date). I would really prefer that, or even just the time and date (I mean if I'm that concerned about the battery or the signal I could just open the phone). Is there anyway to change this setting? I looked throuth the manual and went to ';settings'; on the phone itself but I can't seem to find anything about this.....How to change the display on the external screen of the Kyocera Cyclops?
Well I don't really have your phone in front of me so I usually got to the settings then the display and change it...or you could also have someone send pictures like your girlfriend smile and send you a picture of her and you save the pic and set it as your display...seriously it is easy that was the first thing I did it has set as default so then you set it as your default and it pops up...my phone it has main screen or front screen...main is when you open it front is when it is closed and you can see my front displayHow to change the display on the external screen of the Kyocera Cyclops?
well surly i dont know but my phone is kind of different from your well i was planned to getting new phone that called sidekick 3 and i really hope i get one and it easy for me to use because i can't able hear cell with my earaid because it cause of buzz and i really, really use text message lots and i have friend who have one sidekick 3 and it really awesome and it great to use

No comments:

Post a Comment